Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Rustic Deer Antler Candle Holder

Still piping along on our Fall in Love with Autumn Sale! You have a few more days left....Sale ends 10/16 at midnight eastern!!! Click Here to Shop!
Deer Antler Candle Holder : Melrose International at Ladybug Junction
Wanted to show you a little lovely in honor of all of our hunters in PA who are doing a little archery. We have a really cool Deer Antler Candle Holder (candle not included) that looks great in a rustic setting sitting on an end table adding soft lighting to your lodge room. Hmmm, I may have to get hubby one of these for his office. Shine a little soft lighting on Fernando, Jethro, Fred and Elahandro. Yep, I named his deer! Call me crazy, but if I have to see them on a wall in my home I at least will give them fun names. Elahandro's name is still up in the air, I need a good name for him so this may change, but a goodie for now. :)

Anyway, I digress. I do get off tangent a bit sometime, huh? So take a peek at our fun Deer Antler Candle Holder. It's a great piece for your rustic lodge feel with or without deer mounted on your wall!! :)

Don't miss this Sale  and ALL of our Sale Items, we have more than 2700 items on sale at the moment. What are you waiting for get over to Ladybug Junction!

No comments: